RPA Holdings recognizes that protecting the personal information of clients is extremely important for conducting its business, considers doing so its duty to society, and strives to properly handle personal information.
The incredible advances in information processing in recent years have made it possible to rapidly process large volumes of data using information systems and to easily conduct business activities that meet more diverse and sophisticated needs. However, this has led to unethical behavior, such as the leak of personal information and inappropriate use of information.
Under these conditions, the Company has considered the importance of personal information obtained from clients and established the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program as rules to appropriately handle personal information and thoroughly maintain confidentiality. While ensuring the operation and maintenance of a personal information protection management system for all executives and employees, the Company also continually strives to improve that system and educates people of the programs so that it is adhered to.
- The Company shall clearly indicate to clients the purposes for collecting personal information and shall only use collected information for those purposes.
- Personal information shall only be used to conduct consulting operations and information processing service operations that the Company undertakes. Notification shall be made how personal information collected from clients will be used for. Personal information obtained from clients shall only be used to conduct operations the Company has been commissioned to perform and shall be stored and managed in line with appropriate procedures.
- The Company shall respect the individual rights of employees, etc., regarding their personal information and shall comply with request from parties to disclose, revise, and delete their personal information within a reasonable time and appropriate scope.
- The Company shall securely and properly manage personal information that it handles and shall work to prevent and correct unauthorized access to that information and the loss, destruction, alteration, or leak of that information.
- The Company shall not only comply with Personal Information Protection Management Systems -- Requirements (JIS Q15001) and other personal information related laws, orders, and standards but also pay careful attention to the handling of personal information.
- All employees shall be thoroughly informed of this policy, and the policy shall be displayed on the Company’s website.
The Company appropriately handles personal information and is a certified business permitted to use the privacy mark (certification no. A840151(01)).
The Company has also established an information desk to handle inquiries regarding the above and other personal information related inquiries.
Information Desk: Personal information protection inquiry clerk at RPA Holdings
Enacted: April 1, 2005
Revised: March 1, 2006
RPA Holdings Representative Director Tomomichi Takahashi
2. Use of personal information
- Sales activities
(Use) to provide and explain various types of information on planning, development, and sales of services, etc., and products
- Provision of services to clients
(Use) to provide marketing-related consulting services for clients’ businesses
(Use) to make decisions regarding whether to hire applicants and to send explanation on job seminars, etc.
3. Provision to third parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide the personal information of clients to third parties. However, information may be provided to outsourcing service providers to the extent necessary to achieve the above purposes.
In such cases, the Company shall select companies that fully protect personal information and shall take necessary and appropriate steps, such as concluding personal information protection agreements. If requested by a public entity, such as the courts or police, to provide personal information as permitted by law, ordinances, etc., the Company shall do so.
4. Disclosure requests
If clients would like to have their personal information disclosed to them, etc., the Company shall promptly respond to a reasonable degree if the request is submitted to the following desk.
Disclosure Request Desk: Personal information protection inquiry clerk at RPA Holdings
After receiving a request for disclosure, the client will be sent a disclosure request form (Personal Information Disclosure/Use Notification Request). The necessary items on the request should be filled out, and then the request and a copy of an official document that confirms the identity of the sender (license, certificate of residence, etc.) should be sent to the Company.
The Company shall confirm the details of written requests received from clients and send the response to the client’s address.
In addition the Company may refuse to disclose the information in the following situations as permitted by laws, ordinances, etc.
- If doing so may cause life-threatening or physical harm to the client or a third party, damage the property of the client or a third party, or violate the rights of the client or a third party
- If doing so may dramatically hinder the proper execution of the Company’s operations
- If it is a violation of other laws, ordinances, etc.
Handling of personal information
- Name of business
- RPA Holdings
- Privacy Manager
- RPA Holdings Satoshi Matsui
- Use of personal information
- Entered personal information is used to accurately ascertain the details of and respond to inquiries and requests for the disclosure of personal information.
- Provision of personal information to third parties or outsourcing the handling of that information
- The Company shall not disclose or provide the personal information of clients to third parties. However, information may be provided to outsourcing service providers to the extent necessary to achieve the above purposes.
- In such cases, the Company shall select companies that fully protect personal information and shall take necessary and appropriate steps, such as concluding personal information protection agreements. If requested by a public entity, such as the courts or police, to provide personal information as permitted by law, ordinances, etc., the Company shall do so.
- Disclosure, etc., of disclosable personal information and information desk
- The desk handles requests from clients related to the following: notification of the use of disclosable personal information held by the Company, disclosure of that information, revisions to that information, addition/deletion of that information, suspension/termination of use of that information, and suspension of provision of that information to third parties (collective referred to as “disclosure, etc.”).
- The Personal Information Complaint/Advising Desk handles disclosure requests, etc.
- Notes regarding entering information
- Providing a phone number is optional. If a phone number is provided, contact may be made by phone if it is not possible to do so by email.
- Obtaining personal information through methods for which it is not easy to identify the person
- Personal information is not obtained using methods which make it difficult to identify the person, such as cookies and web beacons.
Personal Information Complaint/Advising Desk
Personal Information Complaint/Advising Desk, RPA Holdings
ARK Mori Building (13F), 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6013
(open 10:00-5:00 Mon.–Fri. (except holidays)